Built to Meet Your Needs
The PowerRoll G-Series provides an effortless and innovative solution to push and pull both large and small kraft roll stock, steel and wood reels, and a variety of other cylindrical loads. The battery-operated G-Series is powerful enough to handle up to 75,000 lb. in a compact and extremely maneuverable design.
Capacity: Up to 75,000 lb
- Designed to push and pull paper rolls and cable reels with power and precision.
- Compact and fast-charging battery packs, with an easy drop-in battery replacement, can provide continued use of the machine without the worry of wires or charging cords getting in the way.
- The RGB can be quickly and easily maneuvered in between closely arranged paper rolls and cable reels, allowing for excellent maneuverability in tight spaces.
- Three handle options are available to allow you to tailor the use of the RGB to many different applications and operators of the machine.
The RGB features a high torque, Solid Direct Drive System, making the RGB a tough and durable roll mover machine.
The direct drive system has many advantages over a typical chain and sprocket drive, including better power transfer, lower maintenance costs, and less downtime.
Keep Operations Moving
The powerful 5Ah drop-in battery pack allows for easy and fast battery replacement to keep you working, with no wires or plugs to connect. The battery pack contains high-performance NiMH cells in a strong, impact-resistant shell and provides runs times that typically exceed an 8-hour production shift.
Control the Power
The variable throttle provides a substantial amount of speed control in both forward and reverse directions, allowing for improved control when maneuvering loads.
Multiple Handle Options
The G-Series has three handle options to improve ergonomics in your operations:
- Swivel-Pivot Handle (swivels left, right, forward, and backward) to use the machine in any position. The SP handle allows pulling rolls and reels away from walls or out of machinery where no access to the back of roll or reel is available.
- Swivel-Only Handle (swivels left & right only) to use the machine on the left and right sides.
- Center Fixed Handle (fixed straight handle) to use the RGB from directly behind.
The extra-large, heavy-duty rear wheels, built with a cast steel core, double sealed ball bearings, and bonded urethane tread, are designed to provide excellent maneuverability. This allows the operator to quickly and easily move the RGB where they need it.
The PowerRoll G-Series is designed and built to move roll stock – kraft, print and coated papers, film, foil, and more.
Estimated Max Load Metric Tons (lb.)
Paper - Flat | Paper - Lift
Speed Capability m/ Min (ft/min)
Paper - Lift
|Duty Cycle Capability||Boxed Weight kg (lb.)||Recharge Time||Battery Type||Battery Weight|
|RGB 40||9.5 (21,000) | 6.8 (14,900)||17.1 (56)||
(Rest Periods Required)
|39 (85)||120-180 Minutes||NiMH 5Ah||8 lb|
|RGB 50||12.4 (27,300) | 8.8 (19,400)||13.2 (43)|
|RGB 70||18.1 (39,900) | 12.9 (28,300)||9.0 (30)|
The PowerRoll G-Series is designed and built to move cable and wire reels – steel, wood, or plastic flanged spools, and more.
|Battery Models||Estimated Max Load Metric Tons (lb.)||Speed Capability m/Min (ft/min)||Duty Cycle Capability||Boxed Weight kg (lb.)||Recharge Time||Battery Type||Battery Weight|
|RGB 40||18.0 (39,800)||17.1 (56)||Medium Duty (Rest Periods Required)||39 (85)||120-180 Minutes||NiMH 5Ah||8 lb|
|RGB 50||23.5 (51,700)||13.2 (43)|
|RGB 70||34.3 (75,000)||9.0 (30)|